There are two methods of delivering updates to players: one will be weekly changes that will cover smaller tweaks, and the other will be downloadable game updates that will include bug fixes and changes. more impactful.
This downloadable update will include support for the second content removal of the Season pass, Tiny Tina’s Wonderland: The Glutton’s Bet*, and various bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Added special vending machines to the loot room at the end of the chamber of chaos; each machine has a legendary of the week for sale that will change every Thursday at 9:00 a.m. PT.
- Mission reward gear is now more likely to spawn in standard vending machines
- Throwable Hole can now drop with enchantments and can be enchanted at Re-Roller
- Many mission rewards can now drop as enchanted and can be enchanted at the Re-Roller
- The mushroom healer has completed his mushroom trials and has been found worthy of a name: Mike, who is a Okay name for a mushroom
In addition to this support, a few changes have been made that we wanted to specifically mention based on community feedback:
Fixed various reported rare crashes, including those related to:
- Occasional crash that would occur when switching between display modes
- Tab after searching for a SHiFT friend
- Leave the office after character creation
- Use the “Randomize character” button in the character creator several times quickly
- Switch to the Mail menu from the Social menu
- [Console Only] Quickly switch between control menu tabs in split screen
- [Xbox Only] Activation times
Addressed the following reported issues:
- “Storm Surge” would not drop from the global loot pool. It was only dedicated to drop before this change
- The Thread of Fate spell was not properly healing senders while inflicting black magic damage
- Counterfeiting sometimes allowed players to remain untargeted by enemies for longer than intended
- Achievements were not consistently awarded for “Walk the Stalk”, “The Trial of Crooked-Eyed Phil”, “The Ditcher”, and “Completionist is next to Godliness”
- Achievements were not consistently awarded for level milestones
- A potential blocker could occur when saving/loading during “Thy Bard with a Vengeance”
- Mobly Dick’s mission object was sometimes falling out of bounds
- Prevent a drawbridge in Lighthoof closing after valentine had made the effort to seduce her openly.
- Removed a progression blocker during “Walk the Stalk” if a Fatemaker does not pick up the punchfather
- The barrel would sometimes disappear for some Fatemakers during “Break Ingredient X Barrel”
- Added an enemy scalar for Chaos Chamber to increase the number of enemies that spawn in co-op
- Chaos Trial would not automatically update the level
- Endless dungeon altars were sometimes subtracting crystals from players for co-op ammo and health altars not using them
- Some cases where the Fatemakers would not save as expected and revert to an earlier state
- Unintentionally duplicated item instances
- Prevents players from unintentionally deleting characters
- Issues with reporting players in the Roster menu
- Senders who joined a game when the table was introduced still had their HUD visible
- Various UI tweaks and improvements
- Various sound effect settings
- Various telemetry improvements
- Various audio changes and adjustments
- Various performance and stability improvements
- [PlayStation®5 Only] Added variable refresh rate support for PlayStation®5
- [DLC] Senders were sometimes appearing at the wrong entry in Dreamveil Overlook
- [DLC] Recipients could enter a portal early and encounter a progression blocker
- [DLC] Recipients would be sent to the wrong store page when interacting with mirrors for content they didn’t own
- [DLC] Fatemakers who did not own the DLC content would not be able to consistently join a Faktemaker who did
- [DLC] A progression blocker could occur when fighting “Best Buddies”
- …and more!
Addressed the following class-specific reported issues:
- Brr-Zerkers would not stay enraged when multiclassed in Graveborn and use the action skill “Reaper of Bones”
- Spore KeeperMushroom Pet was not cleaning up after using its Mushroom Spore attack for all players
- claw holdersStorm Smite would not properly switch between Fire and Shock damage. Splatter on Storm Smite has been fixed to also match the expected visuals and damage type.
- Born at the graveThe “Loyal Slave Skill Bonus” could sometimes stack indefinitely
- Graveborn’s kill skill “Harvest” could be unintentionally stacked indefinitely
- stabberThe “Follow Up” batteries would trigger unintentionally with the chain lightning effect on the Dahlia SM Live Wire
Enchantments – Spore Warden:
- Adjusted a Spore Warden enchantment to receive an explosion chance on pistol damage and ability to only have a chance with pistol damage. We found that bonuses had an unintended damage scale when combined with other abilities.
Blast Chill and Blast Gasp (for Graveborn) could overlap and extend the damage out of the intended range in the end game when combined with other damage staggers. The changes below are aimed at making melee attacks a little more powerful in mid-game and in Chaos Chamber.
- Blast Chill has been adjusted to give a chance to unleash a Nova on melee attacks, instead of all melee damage sources.
- Savagery increased to do 6% per point of melee damage
- Damage received from attacks near enemies while using The Old Ways had been reduced to 40%
- Iron Squall’s melee attack speed increased to 4% per point in the skill
- Wrath of Nature adjusted to deal 10% more damage per point in the skill
- Increased Affinity ability damage to attribute 9% per point to give more early game potency
- Increased Bullseye’s critical strike chance to 12% per point
- Changed the Flame Cleansing action skill to deal melee fire damage instead of just melee damage
- Increased Awe’s critical strike chance to 13% per point
- Increased Awe’s critical hit damage to 7% per point
- Increased Dedication Action Skill cooldown rate with Max Ward to 6%
- Increased Dragon Aura elemental damage to 5% per point
- Increased Rebuke damage reduction to 4% per point
- Increased Oath of Thunder bonus melee damage to 6% per point
- Increased Fire Bolt Pistol damage to 10% per point
- Increased Storm Breath damage reduction to 15% per point
Born at the grave:
- Adjusted the damage of the Blast Gasp ability to 7% per point to compensate for the skill’s additional bug fixes
- Increased Dark Magic Gathering bonus to 5% per point. This brings the magic damage bonus to 30% total at max stacks.
- Increased Soulstain to deal 5% more Dark Magic damage per point
- Increased Ethereal Blade melee damage to make 150% of your melee weapon
- Increased Ghost Blade weapon damage to 85%
- Adjusted double node to deal 4% more damage to firearms on critical hits with spells
Weekly event! This limited-time in-game mini-event will be active from May 19 through June 2 at 9:00 AM PT.
- Activation of the in-game mini-event: Armor Up!
- Increases armor drop chance and chance for class mods to match your current character.
- Note: Due to the class split between light, medium, and heavy armor types, Fatemakers are still likely to find many armors that match other classes on average at a 1 in 3 rate. best results, match up with matching friends. your class/subclass!
The Chaos Chamber Featured Race has been updated! All aboard the train of chaos, but be careful, this train does not stop! At least not for a while. The leaderboard has been reset. Will you top the charts this week?
Featured Races are available in the Chaos Chamber after completing the main story and rotate weekly every Thursday at 9:00 AM PT. They’re the same for all players, so jump in and see how your run went against other Fatemakers!
- This series includes Oculus and Mushroom Monster. We let you discover who the two bosses are this week! Get ready for another extended race in the Chaos Chamber!
Notes on changes:
- We’ve adjusted the Wheel of Fate to drop more items with Moon Orbs and Gold.
- Removed redundant quest markers for “The Slayer of Vorcanar”
- Removed Hawkin’s Wrath damage scaling increase from May 5 Hotfix. This had to be removed to fix a crash we saw affecting Xbox players. We will investigate how to properly fix this issue in a future patch.
Frost Weapon Adjustments:
Frost does damage over time, but we’ve found some Frost-only guns, like Liquid Cooling, that were mistakenly balanced as if they weren’t. We are going to adjust these weapons upwards so that they do roughly the same damage. Queen’s Cry was mistakenly nerfed because elemental damage was included, but not during balancing. He sees his damage increased to compensate for this error. We intend to adjust Fragment Rain in a later patch after reviewing SMG balance for Chaos Chamber.
- Adjusted Frost damage scaling for firearms by -5.9%
- Liquid Cooling damage scaling increased by +7.8%
- Queen’s Cry damage scale increased by +22.3%
*Glutton’s Gamble is included with the Great Chaotic Edit of The wonders of Tiny Tina and is part of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Season Pass. Also available for individual purchase. Base game required.
Source: Playing Wonderland