In North America, THQ Nordic will release a physical edition for PlayStation 4 and Switch exclusively through GameStop.
Here’s a preview of the game, via THQ Nordic:
The volcanic island of Faranga is terrorized by monstrous creatures. Wield sword, staff, and over 20 spells to defend the land and shape its ultimate destiny, with no loading screens for a smooth open world Roleplay adventure.
The cult RPG that follows the game design direction of the beginning Gothic games will finally run smoothly and in full quality on console platforms, while the older PC version will get updated gamepad support.
Immerse yourself in the gritty and atmospheric world of Resurrected, where every action has a consequence. Master the sword, learn the art of stick fighting or become a mighty mage, forging your way through a land filled with mysterious earthquakes, fearsome monsters and unimaginable treasures.
Explore the mysterious volcanic island Faranga and the strong tremors that bode ill for its inhabitants. As ancient temples spring up, they bring with them bizarre creatures that terrorize the region. Are you brave enough to face the dangers? Find yourself caught in the middle of rebellion, tyranny and mystical rituals. Which way the pendulum of fate will swing is up to you.
- Port of the cult RPG with full gamepad controls and a revamped UI.
- open world Action RPG where each stock has consequences.
- Divided into four chapters, allowing you to decide which side you will join.
- Over 20 different spells to choose from, cast either by scrolls or runes.
- Fully seamless global streaming support, with no loading screens.
- With each level, your character will learn and improve their skills.
- Countless side quests and creatures to discover.
- Over 60 hours of immersive open-world gameplay.
Watch the port announcement trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.