Verizon dropped the price of the iPhone 13 Pro to an incredibly low price in its first Black Friday sale.
Black Friday is November 25 this year, but thanks to online platforms, you can get early access to a number of great deals on gadgets. The Black Friday sale is a unique chance to get thousands of high-end gadgets at rock-bottom prices. Online retailers such as Amazon, AT&T, BestBuy, Verizon and more have already kicked off their first Black Friday sales ahead of the holidays. Now, notably, the price of the iPhone 13 Pro has reached a shocking level.
This agreement comes from Verizon, which offers the premium iPhone 13 Pro at just $180 instead of its retail price of $899. This is a special offer only if you sign up for a new line. Also note that you will have to pay a one-time $35 activation fee. Still, it will save you $719. Know how to get it iPhone 13 Professional offer.
iPhone 13 Pro offer on Verizon
- First of all, go to Verizon website and search for iPhone 13 Pro and choose the internal memory and color option according to your choice.
- Tap the Add New Line option with ‘Starting at $5/month. New line required. Online only”.
- Now click continue and select a new user option. This will open a new screen where you need to enter your postal code and confirm the location.
- You will be able to own the iPhone 13 Pro for just $5 per month when you log on to a new line for the 36 month period. You will find several Verizon plans.
- Moreover, you will also get a $200 discount when you to change line.
- Make your payment and enjoy the Pro version of the iPhone 13 series at this affordable price.
iPhone 13 Pro: Should you buy it in 2022?
Should you buy a year-old iPhone 13 Pro? Let we First tell yourself that the iPhone 14 Pro was launched at a starting price of $999, which is much higher than the current cost of the iPhone 13 Pro. Moreover, the iPhone 13 Pro is equipped with a fast A15 Bionic chipset and a triple camera setup. Plus, you get better battery life than its predecessor like the iPhone 12. So at this reasonable price, yes, the iPhone 13 Pro is a bargain.